Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

Our Family Dinner



Yesterday we had a family dinner but some people came late.  This was because they live a long way away from us.  There was my Auntie Curlie, my Auntie Vanessa, my cousins Caleb and Nevea, and my Dad.  My other cousin came but I don't know his name.  So I call him baby.  We had chips, bacon, some chicken, some fish and crab.  We all sat at the dinner table.  Later we had strawberry cake, strawberries, chocolate ice-cream , strawberry ice-cream and all the flavours.  

3 comments:

  1. Hi Eliza! Oh My Gosh, you made a really really great job! Keep up the good work,love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Eliza,
    I really like how you have described everything you have done. I also like the ending part because it gets every ones attention, keep up the awesome job. What are you going to write next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Eliza, I really love your work. This piece of writing is so terrific! You've done a great, full paragraph. You might as well be the top writer of the week!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.