Pages

Thursday 11 June 2015

At The Pools


In the holidays I went to the pools with my Mum.  I wore my togs to the swimming pool.  I went in the deep pool while my Mum watched me. 

I am learning to float.  My mum held me with her hands under my back while I floated.  Next I did a handstand under the water.  My mum tried to get me but she couldn’t.  I like doing handstands.

I also really liked it when my Mum piggy backed me in the water and then threw me up.  I landed in the water.  She did it twice.  I splashed all the people and I went so high that I nearly touched the sky. 

Then I jumped off the high board and splashed my mum.  She went under the water and didn’t hold her breath.  I did lots of swimming under the water and I pulled my Mum’s leg.  She laughed.  Then my Mum went quietly under the water and pulled my leg and I laughed. 

Later my Nan, auntie and cousin Caleb arrived and got into the water.  I went under the water and pulled everyone’s legs and they laughed. 

After we left the swimming pools we went to get McDonald’s and KFC.  Swimming is fantastic and I can’t wait to go swimming again.



1 comment:

  1. Hello Eliza, I love your work. They sound absolutely fantastic and very interesting. Swimming in the pools must have been very exciting and fun for you! By the way, what swimming pool did you go to?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.